Metalloinvest’s development strategy focuses on strengthening the Company’s position as one of the world’s leading producers of high added value iron ore products.
- Leading position in the iron ore sector;
- Second-largest iron reserves in the world;
- Long reserve life (approximately 150 years);
- Unique energy-efficient technologies;
- Low production costs for pellets and HBI/DRI;
- Solid financial performance;
- Capable management team to ensure growth.
The Company aims to increase shareholder value by growing sales margins and further improving operational and management efficiency.
Metalloinvest’s operational priorities
In order to achieve the Company’s strategic objective, it pursues the following priorities:
- Maintain the Company’s position of merchant HBI in the world;
- Produce the highest quality iron ore products in Russia;
- Strengthen the Company’s market position in high added value products;
- Maintain high return on sales;
- Make investments to create additional value;
- Continuously improve corporate governance;
- Promptly respond to changes in the internal and external environment;
- Conclude long-term partnership agreements with stakeholders;
- Develop personnel and implement social and environmental initiatives.